Tatlyfe studios has been open now for 4 months and its been really cool. I knew Ive met alot of people over the years tattooing but dang...I'm happy and extremely grateful for all the support.
TATLYFE STUDIOS was opened by Jason & Aniya Jefferson on March 5, 2011. TATLYFE STUDIOS is a custom tattoo shop.Creating custom tattoos for every budget is what we pride in. Our way of life revolves around tattooing. Jason Jefferson has been tattooing for over 13 years. Jason is head of art and design. We have two additional artists working directly under Jason (Duke Dang & Okirike Okirike). Aniya Jefferson is head of customer relations & customer service. We strive to be the best in customer service. I believe if you treat people fair they will spread the good word.We are all family here and our motto is "All Hustle". Stop by and check us out.
No comments:
Post a Comment